I am finally doing my first pre-loved give away
you can access it on the pre-loved giveaway tab or here
My first pre loved giveaway is going to be Kill The Messenger by Tami Hoag
Blurb taken from the back cover
At the end of a long, hard day bettling Los Angeles traffic, bike messenger Jace Damon is called on to make a pick-up from the office of sleazy defence attorneyLeonard Lowell. Jace is tired, and needs to get home to check up on his little brother who he's single handedly bringing up. He makes the collection, but the delivery adress turns out to be a vacant lot, a car tries to run him down, and Jace only just escapes. He returns to the attorney's office to find that Lowell has been murdered - and Jace is the prime suspect.
Jace is forced to elude both the police and the men who want him dead whilst he attempts to find evidence to clear his name. And he must keep his brother safe from someone who is prepare to kill...
This is a pre-loved book and in good condition from a smoke free home. To be in with a chance either email me
http://www.blogger.com/profile/07564778178609301461.html , reply to this post with a simple yes (or anything else you want to say) and I will also put a post you can comment there if you wish.
I will put all names into a bowl and pick one out at the end of the month.
Rules - there aren't any. You don't have to be a follower (although it is always nice), as long as you have someway for me to get in touch to get your details and send the book on your welcome to enter.
Wednesday, 20 April 2011
FREE BOOK ALERT (UK and International)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
More Competitions available at
- ► 2022 (90)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- LAST DAY Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger giveaway (...
- My review on the Authors site!
- Follow Friday (possibly number 4)
- Review Beyong Exile (day by day Armageddon) by J ...
- 30 day book challenge - day 14
- 30 day book challenge day 13
- Review - The Thieves Of Heaven by Richard Doetsch
- 30 day book challenge day 12
- Last week for the giveaway (UK and International)
- 30 day book challenge day 11
- The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler (rev...
- 30 day book challenge day 10
- Shock horror - I got a kindle
- Review - Ellan Vannin by Lyn Andrews
- 30 day book challenge day 9
- 30 day book challenge day 8
- Review - Day by day armageddon by J L Bourne
- Follow Friday (3)
- 30 day book challenge - day 7
- Wedding Season by Katie Fforde
- The April pre-loved giveaway (don't kill the messe...
- 30 day book challenge day 6
- FREE BOOK ALERT (UK and International)
- Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop
- Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger
- 30 day book challenge day 5
- Respect the ARC
- 30 day book challenge day 4
- I won I won
- 30 day book challenge day 3
- 30 day book challenge day 2
- Ladies an author would like your help
- Night Warriors by Graham Masterton
- Random Acts Of Kindness in April
- 30 day book challenge (as posted on facebook)
- It's that time again (follow Friday)
- The Field Of Blood by Denise Mina
- Woohoo A zombie book challenge
- Follow Friday
- House Of Silence by Linda Gillard - my review
- House of Silence by Linda Gillard
- Another new author?
- 1st To Die by James Patterson
- ▼ April (43)
Yes please. I would like to enter the giveaway.ReplyDelete
Booketta, btw I'm a follower.
added hon xReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by. My Advertise Here buttons are to show other businesses that the space is available. They just for show, and aren't supposed to lead a reader anywhere.
If you are interested in advertising on my page, feel free to stop by and click the "email" button at the top right of my page to send me an email.
PS, I had to come back and thank you for the idea you gave me. I went ahead and linked up my advertise buttons to hop over to my PR/Advertising section on my page.ReplyDelete
Have a great Thursday!
This is a great idea! I think I may have to do this with some of my books as I have so many that I have no more room. Better to give to someone you know will love it just as much as you. now I have to go through my shelves to choose which ones to give away!ReplyDelete
Please count me in on this one too. I'm so inspired by your idea, that I'm going to do one on my blog too! Great idea.ReplyDelete
Fabby, I saw that and entered. Great fun and great for our books to go to someone who will enjoy as much as we haveReplyDelete