I loved this book (no suprises there with it being a vampire book!). Add to that it is absolutely free for the Kindle and now available in tree book form (http://www.thebloodthatbonds.com/) it is a win win.
Two is living a life going nowhere, controlled by a deadly addiction and dangerous way of life ruled by her pimp and going through the paces surviving day to day. Suddenly a client comes along requesting her by name and things start changing fast and furious.
Two delves into a whole other world, where one addiction is traded for another but here she has freedom of choice, love, feelings and emotions she thought had long since gone. But just as things are looking up and she is back on her feet the Elder has other plans that conflict with Two and Theorans and suddenly hers and everyone she has touched in her new lives existance is threatened.
This book has great pace, excitement and a few new turns for a vampire book. The only thing I would say is there are a few sex scenes which are quite graphic (as well as all the blood) that some people might be uncomfortable with.
This is the first installment of the series and the second one is currently being written and due out this year YAY.
5/5 for me
More Competitions available at
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- LAST DAY Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger giveaway (...
- My review on the Authors site!
- Follow Friday (possibly number 4)
- Review Beyong Exile (day by day Armageddon) by J ...
- 30 day book challenge - day 14
- 30 day book challenge day 13
- Review - The Thieves Of Heaven by Richard Doetsch
- 30 day book challenge day 12
- Last week for the giveaway (UK and International)
- 30 day book challenge day 11
- The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler (rev...
- 30 day book challenge day 10
- Shock horror - I got a kindle
- Review - Ellan Vannin by Lyn Andrews
- 30 day book challenge day 9
- 30 day book challenge day 8
- Review - Day by day armageddon by J L Bourne
- Follow Friday (3)
- 30 day book challenge - day 7
- Wedding Season by Katie Fforde
- The April pre-loved giveaway (don't kill the messe...
- 30 day book challenge day 6
- FREE BOOK ALERT (UK and International)
- Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop
- Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger
- 30 day book challenge day 5
- Respect the ARC
- 30 day book challenge day 4
- I won I won
- 30 day book challenge day 3
- 30 day book challenge day 2
- Ladies an author would like your help
- Night Warriors by Graham Masterton
- Random Acts Of Kindness in April
- 30 day book challenge (as posted on facebook)
- It's that time again (follow Friday)
- The Field Of Blood by Denise Mina
- Woohoo A zombie book challenge
- Follow Friday
- House Of Silence by Linda Gillard - my review
- House of Silence by Linda Gillard
- Another new author?
- 1st To Die by James Patterson
- ▼ April (43)