Zombie Nights by Tom Lichtenberg
My rating: 2 of 5 stars
This book is free at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/10913
Dave Connor awakes to find himself buried, as he fights to claw himself out he discovers a wound that undoubtidly put him in there (along with the person who inflicted said wound). Puzzled as to who he is, what happened to him and where he is Dave stumbles around in the dark until he finds something he feels familiar with.
The story progresses with Dave discovering his previous life, how to communicate and fit in with life as he is now. Although he is a "zombie" I wouldn't have put this in with zombie stories as it is so very different from every other one I have read. I thought it was going to have a big confrontation and retribution but the story took a different turn and I was quite disappointed. After a bit it just fell flat for me and I think it had so much potential. It could be listed more as a gangster type story than a zombie, so for me 2/5.
View all my reviews
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - Love you more by Jennifer Grant
- Review - Colorado Abduction by Cassie Miles
- Review - The colour Of Death by Michael Cordy
- 100 followers giveaway (poll up)
- Review - Zombie Nights by Tom Lichtenberg
- Review - Half-Inch by McCarty Griffin
- Review - The Intruders by Michael Marshall
- Review - Married Lovers by Jackie Collins
- review - Death Row by Mark Pearson
- Review - The Lazy Crew by Jon KuCala
- Horrified - diet book aimed at 6 year olds
- Review - Twelve by Jasper Kent (Transworld Book Gr...
- Review - Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson
- Review 0 Mississippi Trial, 1995 by Chris Crowe
- Review - Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Just an FYI
- Review - The Living Dead by various authors
- August Pre-Loved Giveaway is From The Dead by Mark...
- Review - From The Dead by Mark Billingham
- Julys pre-loved giveaway winner is..........
- ▼ August (20)