Half-Inch by McCarty Griffin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Blurb from Goodreads
Pammy has had enough of Bobby, her abusive drunk of a husband. One lovely spring day, she decides to kill him, despite the fact that they will soon be divorced and he will, at least in the eyes of the law, be out of her life for good. Indulging in homicidal daydreams for years has led her to devise her own perfect and completely bizarre plan.
For over a decade(and then some) Pammy has been married to Bobby, a violent nasty little thug who has done nothing but use and abuse her practically since they dated. Bobby has decided he is going to divorce Pammy and take everything he can get, she hasn't stood up to him before and he knows "Pammy Whammy" wont stand up to him now. But he is wrong! Bobby unwittingly goes too far and awakens in his wife a side neither of them knew existed and this side has had enough. Divorce won't cut it, she wants him dead and after years of Pammy fantasizing about it it is about to come true.
With her sassy confident lawyer Pammy takes up her part in the divorce and starts enjoying life as she has never known it before. Able to watch tv and drink as much soda as she wants without any repercussions from her husband.
Really easy to read and I think anyone who has been touched by domestic violence will be able to relate to Pammy. I quite enjoyed it and wish it had been a bit longer 3/5
This book is available on smashwords for $2.99
View all my reviews
More Competitions available at
- ► 2022 (85)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - Love you more by Jennifer Grant
- Review - Colorado Abduction by Cassie Miles
- Review - The colour Of Death by Michael Cordy
- 100 followers giveaway (poll up)
- Review - Zombie Nights by Tom Lichtenberg
- Review - Half-Inch by McCarty Griffin
- Review - The Intruders by Michael Marshall
- Review - Married Lovers by Jackie Collins
- review - Death Row by Mark Pearson
- Review - The Lazy Crew by Jon KuCala
- Horrified - diet book aimed at 6 year olds
- Review - Twelve by Jasper Kent (Transworld Book Gr...
- Review - Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson
- Review 0 Mississippi Trial, 1995 by Chris Crowe
- Review - Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Just an FYI
- Review - The Living Dead by various authors
- August Pre-Loved Giveaway is From The Dead by Mark...
- Review - From The Dead by Mark Billingham
- Julys pre-loved giveaway winner is..........
- ▼ August (20)