I am still trying to get back to normality after the wedding/honeymoon. Back at work full time and trying to sort wedding photos and gifts not to mention the huge amount of thank you cards plus a big birthday in a month.
I finish my shifts in a few days (3 12 hour shifts straight) so once I have done that I will do the names in a bowl and pick a random winner and notify on here and by email/blog if available.
Thank you for your patience, it is much appreciated and normal service will resume. I also still need to update on the first ever Risi readers day meet up in Birmingham!
Sunday, 3 July 2011
Apologies re June Pre-loved comp
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
More Competitions available at
- ► 2022 (90)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - Confessions of a Corporate Slut by Jacque...
- Review - Widows by Lynda LaPlante
- Review - Private by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Review - Spiral by Koji Suzuki
- Review - Royal Flush by Lynda LaPlante
- Review - Fallen Angel by Maggie Wilson
- Review - The Forbidden Vampire, The Inception book...
- Review - Getting Over Edgar by Joan Barfoot
- Review - I Zombie I by Jack Wallen
- Trixie and some books
- A favour please fellow bloggers
- Review - Monster Story by McCarthy Griffin
- Review - Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts
- Free books
- Review - Posted to death by Dean James
- Julys pre-loved giveaway is Shattered by various ...
- Junes pre-loved giveaway winner is...................
- Apologies re June Pre-loved comp
- ▼ July (18)
Post a Comment