Never take it as the cover might actually have any relevance to the book your about to read. I assumed there was going to be a unicorn or unicorns but nope not to be. The story had a few letters missing every so often from words and symbols in place which made it hard to read in some parts (this may have been an error or when I saved the .pdf to text (although this hasn't happened before).
The story itself was different (in the way the virus is brought about, the zombies themself quite a bit actually). It isn't meant to be taken serious(it isn't written with bulk or a beginning or end really) and it is a novella. At the start it does say there will be many questions with no answers so don't expect anything from this book at all.
It isn't particularly gorey, it certainly isn't a page turner and to be honest I am not sure where or what I would rate it as however overall a 2 of 5.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- June Pre-loved giveaway is Empress Orchid by Anche...
- Mays pre-loved giveaway winner is............
- Review - Valley Of The Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
- Review - Tough Love by Kerry Katona
- Review - The Whole Wide Beauty by Emily Woof
- Mays Pre loved giveaway just an FYI - please read
- Review Zombicorns by John Green (ebook)
- Review - Hot Blood And Cold Ashes by Jude Atkins
- Review - The Fight Of Our Lives by William J. Benn...
- Review - The Burning Wire by Jeffery Deaver
- Review - Diary In The Attic by Cindy L. Freeman
- Get caught reading!
- Review- Holding On To Heaven by Keta Diablo
- Review - Belle by Lesley Pearse
- Review - Before I Say Goodbye by Mary Higgins Clark
- Have your read more than 6 of these books? ......
- 30 day book challenge day 16
- May Pre-loved giveaway is Promise Me by Harlan Cob...
- Review Promise Me by Harlan Coben
- Aprils pre-loved giveaway winner is..................
- 30 day book challenge - day 15
- ▼ May (21)