For me this read like a Jordan meets a tame Martina Cole novel, basically junk food for the brain and I loved it!
Meet Leanne Crompton the storys main character. She finds her celeb style world turned upside down when she loses her job as a glamour model. Having to provide for herself and daughter and until she gets back on her feet she has to go home to her less than desirable family and roots.
The press have always been intreaged with her daughters fathers identity, now that Leanne has fell on tough times will she sell him out and get what she deserves.
It has fights, bitchness and memorable characters. I also found myself likening some of the characters to people Kerry has rubbed shoulders with in the real celeb world and just how much from that she used when making her characters.
Light and enjoyable 4/5 for me.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- June Pre-loved giveaway is Empress Orchid by Anche...
- Mays pre-loved giveaway winner is............
- Review - Valley Of The Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
- Review - Tough Love by Kerry Katona
- Review - The Whole Wide Beauty by Emily Woof
- Mays Pre loved giveaway just an FYI - please read
- Review Zombicorns by John Green (ebook)
- Review - Hot Blood And Cold Ashes by Jude Atkins
- Review - The Fight Of Our Lives by William J. Benn...
- Review - The Burning Wire by Jeffery Deaver
- Review - Diary In The Attic by Cindy L. Freeman
- Get caught reading!
- Review- Holding On To Heaven by Keta Diablo
- Review - Belle by Lesley Pearse
- Review - Before I Say Goodbye by Mary Higgins Clark
- Have your read more than 6 of these books? ......
- 30 day book challenge day 16
- May Pre-loved giveaway is Promise Me by Harlan Cob...
- Review Promise Me by Harlan Coben
- Aprils pre-loved giveaway winner is..................
- 30 day book challenge - day 15
- ▼ May (21)