Open to UK and International readers.
Entries here please Fill out my form!
My Review for this book is below
Myran Bolitar and his trusty sidekick Win are on another case. This time it isn't one of their clients, it's a friends loved one who seems to have vanished and Myron was the last one with her.
The story really kicks off when Myron is called in the early hours of the morning by his friends teenage daughter whom he promised if she needed help no questions asked just call. He gets more than he bargains for when he drops her off at an unknown address and she goes missing. The police have their suspicions and Myron is the number one suspect, it doesn't look good. Myron starts digging to find out what happened to Aimee and if it is linked to another girls disappearance and gets caught up in a tangled web of danger, murder and family secrets.
This is the 8th book in a series although you don't necessarily have to have read the previous books to follow this one and it does give you a history on the business and his relationships with Win and his co workers. Good paced, easy to follow and some pretty good unexpected twists. 4/5 for me.
This giveaway will be open until the end of May, good luck.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- June Pre-loved giveaway is Empress Orchid by Anche...
- Mays pre-loved giveaway winner is............
- Review - Valley Of The Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
- Review - Tough Love by Kerry Katona
- Review - The Whole Wide Beauty by Emily Woof
- Mays Pre loved giveaway just an FYI - please read
- Review Zombicorns by John Green (ebook)
- Review - Hot Blood And Cold Ashes by Jude Atkins
- Review - The Fight Of Our Lives by William J. Benn...
- Review - The Burning Wire by Jeffery Deaver
- Review - Diary In The Attic by Cindy L. Freeman
- Get caught reading!
- Review- Holding On To Heaven by Keta Diablo
- Review - Belle by Lesley Pearse
- Review - Before I Say Goodbye by Mary Higgins Clark
- Have your read more than 6 of these books? ......
- 30 day book challenge day 16
- May Pre-loved giveaway is Promise Me by Harlan Cob...
- Review Promise Me by Harlan Coben
- Aprils pre-loved giveaway winner is..................
- 30 day book challenge - day 15
- ▼ May (21)