You know a book is good when your up hours past bedtime with your nose stuck in it!
Belle is a 15 year old child, very innocent despite being brought up in a brothel. Her mother worked hard to ensure Belle was kept in the dark about the goings on and succeeded for the most part. However it all comes crashing down when Belle finds out in the most awful way first hand and is put in danger.
There follows a harrowing journey through the criminal world and the horror that Belle is subjected to. This book is very graphic in some places and makes for tough reading at some points however you can't help but go on. I was gripped practically from the start, following Belles progress and how she copes/survives and the journey of her loved ones who never gave up on her or the hope that she is still alive.
5/5 for me.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (82)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- June Pre-loved giveaway is Empress Orchid by Anche...
- Mays pre-loved giveaway winner is............
- Review - Valley Of The Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
- Review - Tough Love by Kerry Katona
- Review - The Whole Wide Beauty by Emily Woof
- Mays Pre loved giveaway just an FYI - please read
- Review Zombicorns by John Green (ebook)
- Review - Hot Blood And Cold Ashes by Jude Atkins
- Review - The Fight Of Our Lives by William J. Benn...
- Review - The Burning Wire by Jeffery Deaver
- Review - Diary In The Attic by Cindy L. Freeman
- Get caught reading!
- Review- Holding On To Heaven by Keta Diablo
- Review - Belle by Lesley Pearse
- Review - Before I Say Goodbye by Mary Higgins Clark
- Have your read more than 6 of these books? ......
- 30 day book challenge day 16
- May Pre-loved giveaway is Promise Me by Harlan Cob...
- Review Promise Me by Harlan Coben
- Aprils pre-loved giveaway winner is..................
- 30 day book challenge - day 15
- ▼ May (21)