Hi you guys and finally I have February's giveaway ready, I have had this planned for ages. I knew it was going to be a romancey type giveaway and as author Tracey Sinclair sent me a signed copy of her book "The Bridesmaid Blues" I knew it was perfect for my giveaway.
Whether you are into Valentines or not I think everyone appreciates a wee giveaway, I know I do. So what is up for grabs? As pictured: X1 preloved signed paperback of "The Bridesmaid Blues" by Tracey Sinclair", X1 bookmark, X1 chuppachup tealight candle and X1 marquise cut silver coloured ring, size L UK. I bought the ring specifically for the competition and think the book is a perfect wee match for it.
If this is your first giveaway with us you enter by using Rafflecopter below, the more entries you complete the more times your name goes into the draw. Entries are always checked so please only mark those you have done. I think we will open this worldwide, good luck all.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Competitions available at
- ► 2022 (83)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- Say You're Sorry by Karen Rose Blog Tour
- The Mum Who Got Her Life Back by Fiona Gibson Blog...
- Death Before Coffee by Desmond P Ryan Blog Tour
- The Nightmare Girl by Jonathan Janz Blog Tour
- Sea Babies by Tracey Scott-Townsend Blog Tour
- Dead Memories by Angela Marsons
- The Lion Tamer Who Lost by Louise Beech
- Twisted by Steve Cavanagh
- Hard Pushed by Leah Hazard
- The Sting by Kimberley Chambers
- The Haunting of Henderson Close by Catherine Caven...
- Senseless by Anna Lickley Blog Tour
- Inborn by Thomas Enger Blog Tour
- Stalker by Lars Kepler Blog Tour
- February's Giveaway is now live
- Lover Eternal by J R Ward
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- Kimberley Chambers and Anna Smith book event at Wa...
- The Shy Nurse's Christmas Wish by Abigail Gordon
- Apple of my Eye by Claire Allan Blog Tour
- Random by Craig Robertson
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)