Meet Sarah Stratford, a cynical wedding planner (not known to her clients of course) after being badly hurt in the past she has given up on love, but loves arranging a good wedding. Her partners in crime are Elsa a fabulous dress maker whose life is her work and has no time for all that love nonsense and the final part of the trio is Bron. A multi-talented hairdresser who lives with her demanding self obsessed boyfriend who would rather she was at home looking after his every need than out doing hairdressing!
Sarah finds herself doing the biggest wedding of her career and roping her friends in to help. If that isn't enough she has a family wedding to plan on the same day and can't let either one down.
What follows is a fabulous story delving a bit deeper into the girls characters/lives and why they are the way they are and slowly following them and their attitudes growing and changing as they all get more involved.
This is quite a girly read (no kidding sherlock with the title) but I really enjoyed it. Not challenging in the least, easy to follow and most of the time the characters are really likeable.
It also reminded me a bit more of a padded out Mills and Boon with a bit more story to it, definately a good pick up book or even a holiday read 4/5 for me.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- LAST DAY Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger giveaway (...
- My review on the Authors site!
- Follow Friday (possibly number 4)
- Review Beyong Exile (day by day Armageddon) by J ...
- 30 day book challenge - day 14
- 30 day book challenge day 13
- Review - The Thieves Of Heaven by Richard Doetsch
- 30 day book challenge day 12
- Last week for the giveaway (UK and International)
- 30 day book challenge day 11
- The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler (rev...
- 30 day book challenge day 10
- Shock horror - I got a kindle
- Review - Ellan Vannin by Lyn Andrews
- 30 day book challenge day 9
- 30 day book challenge day 8
- Review - Day by day armageddon by J L Bourne
- Follow Friday (3)
- 30 day book challenge - day 7
- Wedding Season by Katie Fforde
- The April pre-loved giveaway (don't kill the messe...
- 30 day book challenge day 6
- FREE BOOK ALERT (UK and International)
- Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop
- Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger
- 30 day book challenge day 5
- Respect the ARC
- 30 day book challenge day 4
- I won I won
- 30 day book challenge day 3
- 30 day book challenge day 2
- Ladies an author would like your help
- Night Warriors by Graham Masterton
- Random Acts Of Kindness in April
- 30 day book challenge (as posted on facebook)
- It's that time again (follow Friday)
- The Field Of Blood by Denise Mina
- Woohoo A zombie book challenge
- Follow Friday
- House Of Silence by Linda Gillard - my review
- House of Silence by Linda Gillard
- Another new author?
- 1st To Die by James Patterson
- ▼ April (43)