Meet Michael St. Pierre, a convicted thieve and now a reformed character. But what do you do when the life of the one you love is threatened and the only way you can pay for the medical treatment is to go back to a life you promised you never would.
Michael has no time for religion but loves his wife who never misses a Sunday at chapel and has religion in her heart. Events push Michael to confront his lack of faith and reassess everything he has thought true and face mans unholiest enemy!
I didn't know what to think when I started this to be honest. The first chapter grabs you with a breath taking daring rescue and then jumps to normal everyday events. However a few chapters in an everything becomes clear. It is a whorl wind story with romance, crime, murder and religion which the last I hadn't expected to be such a huge part in the book.
The fight between good and evil becomes a huge part of the book and whilst a lot of people hate reading about it and God and the Devil I think this is a great read and with so many turns and twists it definately kept it interesting.
4/5 for me.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2019 (143)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- LAST DAY Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger giveaway (...
- My review on the Authors site!
- Follow Friday (possibly number 4)
- Review Beyong Exile (day by day Armageddon) by J ...
- 30 day book challenge - day 14
- 30 day book challenge day 13
- Review - The Thieves Of Heaven by Richard Doetsch
- 30 day book challenge day 12
- Last week for the giveaway (UK and International)
- 30 day book challenge day 11
- The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler (rev...
- 30 day book challenge day 10
- Shock horror - I got a kindle
- Review - Ellan Vannin by Lyn Andrews
- 30 day book challenge day 9
- 30 day book challenge day 8
- Review - Day by day armageddon by J L Bourne
- Follow Friday (3)
- 30 day book challenge - day 7
- Wedding Season by Katie Fforde
- The April pre-loved giveaway (don't kill the messe...
- 30 day book challenge day 6
- FREE BOOK ALERT (UK and International)
- Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop
- Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger
- 30 day book challenge day 5
- Respect the ARC
- 30 day book challenge day 4
- I won I won
- 30 day book challenge day 3
- 30 day book challenge day 2
- Ladies an author would like your help
- Night Warriors by Graham Masterton
- Random Acts Of Kindness in April
- 30 day book challenge (as posted on facebook)
- It's that time again (follow Friday)
- The Field Of Blood by Denise Mina
- Woohoo A zombie book challenge
- Follow Friday
- House Of Silence by Linda Gillard - my review
- House of Silence by Linda Gillard
- Another new author?
- 1st To Die by James Patterson
- ▼ April (43)