so she can proceed with the next part of her book
Want from Men? Tell Them Now!
I am doing research for a book about relationships between men and women. Men don't seem to get what women want, and women can't seem to make men understand. So, if you could tell the man, or future man, in your life what you TRULY WANT from him...what would you say? Now is the chance to be HEARD!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
What do you really want?
If you could tell the man in your life, or the future man in your life, what you truly want, what would you say? What is most important to you? What do you think is the most important trait in a man? What do you really want out of a relationship?
Honesty? Respect? A relationship with God? Hot sex? Help with the kids? Help around the house? Someone who will listen? Do you want your man to take out the trash more, or mop the floor, or spend more time tending to your sexual needs?
Do you often feel like the men in your life just don't get it? If you could be completely and totally honest without worry about the fall out or consequences...what would you tell men (or your man)?
Now is your chance. I am doing research on a book about what women really want from men. I want complete and total honesty about what is really important to women.
* COMMENT here on this page
* COMMENT On my facebook fan page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-Women-Really-Want-from-Men/101400759948313?
* OR use this form to PRIVATELY tell me what you want. http://mywritingapron.com/blog/index.php?plugin=formidable&controller=forms&action=preview&form=421af5
No holds barred. I want the REAL truth.
By answering this, you are giving me permission to quote you. ALL answers will be considered ANONYMOUS unless you give a first name. If you feel comfortable, please give your age. (YOU MUST BE 18 TO ANSWER)
Please share this with your women friends. I need a minimum of 100 answers before I can begin this portion of the book.
Posted by DJ Westerfield, Author, Speaker, Freelance Writer at 5:47 AM 0 comments
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- LAST DAY Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger giveaway (...
- My review on the Authors site!
- Follow Friday (possibly number 4)
- Review Beyong Exile (day by day Armageddon) by J ...
- 30 day book challenge - day 14
- 30 day book challenge day 13
- Review - The Thieves Of Heaven by Richard Doetsch
- 30 day book challenge day 12
- Last week for the giveaway (UK and International)
- 30 day book challenge day 11
- The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler (rev...
- 30 day book challenge day 10
- Shock horror - I got a kindle
- Review - Ellan Vannin by Lyn Andrews
- 30 day book challenge day 9
- 30 day book challenge day 8
- Review - Day by day armageddon by J L Bourne
- Follow Friday (3)
- 30 day book challenge - day 7
- Wedding Season by Katie Fforde
- The April pre-loved giveaway (don't kill the messe...
- 30 day book challenge day 6
- FREE BOOK ALERT (UK and International)
- Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop
- Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger
- 30 day book challenge day 5
- Respect the ARC
- 30 day book challenge day 4
- I won I won
- 30 day book challenge day 3
- 30 day book challenge day 2
- Ladies an author would like your help
- Night Warriors by Graham Masterton
- Random Acts Of Kindness in April
- 30 day book challenge (as posted on facebook)
- It's that time again (follow Friday)
- The Field Of Blood by Denise Mina
- Woohoo A zombie book challenge
- Follow Friday
- House Of Silence by Linda Gillard - my review
- House of Silence by Linda Gillard
- Another new author?
- 1st To Die by James Patterson
- ▼ April (43)