is a wee feature from Janice Horton for in time with her new book
Places to find Janice
A www.loveahappyending.com author
Follow me on Twitter @JaniceHorton
So where am I wishing I was today? VEGAS BABY
If you need a why well it's hot, the slushes from the Cocacola stores are awesome. The shows are second to none and we went there for a wedding and Honeymoon. I have been to Vegas twice I hope to go back in the new year.
Wednesday, 14 December 2011
Wish I Was Here for me is...................
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
More Competitions available at
- ► 2022 (90)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - One Voice Too Many by Paul Martin Midden
- Review - I Am Scrooge, A Zombie Story For Christma...
- Author Interview with David A. Koop
- Review - Double Dead by Chuck Wendig
- Review - Cancer It's A Good Thing I Got It! by Dav...
- Review - Coffee At Little Angels by Nadine Rose La...
- Competitions winners are..........................
- Wish I Was Here for me is...................
- Review - All I Want For Christmas Is You by Lisa M...
- Review - Counter Camouflage by Bojan Miladinovic
- Kindle Cover giveaway
- Review - We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shr...
- Author Interview & Giveaway with Jacqueline Gum, C...
- Review - Shadows And Fire by Jennifer Fales
- Review - Blood Hunt by Christopher Buecheler
- Winner of Author Giveaway - Paradox:The Angels Are...
- Review - The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buech...
- Decembers Pre-loved giveaway is If I Should Die Be...
- Novembers Pre-loved Giveaway winner is.............
- ▼ December (19)
Yeah Baby!! I wanna go too - I've always wanted to go to Vegas but never have (yet!ReplyDelete
I want to get married again (to the same man I've been married to for 28+ years lol) in the 'Little Chapel' by Elvis and stay at a glitsy over the top hotel! It must just be like disneyland for grown ups and I'd totally love that!! A fantastic 'Wish I Was Here..' choice.
Love, Janice xx
I've never been but it intrigues me and if I got the opportunity to go I definitely would! xReplyDelete
Sounds great fun, and I'll join you if I may in your dream! Have a fabby day and sending Sunny Smiles :)ReplyDelete
Oh wow! Vegas sounds fun!ReplyDelete