Book condition is great, the spine has no creases and isn't broken. There are a few indent marks on the cover and the back cover has a little residue from a previous sticker and a borders sticker on the bottom of the back cover.
From what I remember this book is not for the faint hearted.
This will run until the last day of the month in December and due to New Year will post out a little later when normal postal services resume. Good luck and feel free to share the link.
Blurb From Goodreads
Carla spends a summer night sitting by her father's bed, his gun on her knees. When he wakens she will get retribution for the childhood he has stolen from her and her mind, which he has destroyed. As she realizes the full horror of her life and despair, she relives the years of loneliness, self-disgust and pain she has endured. Exploring the troubled mind of a brutalized teenager and the violent, abusive intimacy of a daughter and her father, "If I Should Die Before I Wake" depicts Carla's disintegrating world with an unforgettable intensity. Michelle Morris has written a literary classic about the fundamental taboo of our society, incest.
Enter using the contact form Click here to enter
My review can be found here http://www.alwaysreading.net/2011/09/review-if-i-should-die-before-i-wake-by.html
Thursday, 1 December 2011
Decembers Pre-loved giveaway is If I Should Die Before I Wake by Michelle Morris
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
More Competitions available at
- ► 2022 (90)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - One Voice Too Many by Paul Martin Midden
- Review - I Am Scrooge, A Zombie Story For Christma...
- Author Interview with David A. Koop
- Review - Double Dead by Chuck Wendig
- Review - Cancer It's A Good Thing I Got It! by Dav...
- Review - Coffee At Little Angels by Nadine Rose La...
- Competitions winners are..........................
- Wish I Was Here for me is...................
- Review - All I Want For Christmas Is You by Lisa M...
- Review - Counter Camouflage by Bojan Miladinovic
- Kindle Cover giveaway
- Review - We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shr...
- Author Interview & Giveaway with Jacqueline Gum, C...
- Review - Shadows And Fire by Jennifer Fales
- Review - Blood Hunt by Christopher Buecheler
- Winner of Author Giveaway - Paradox:The Angels Are...
- Review - The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buech...
- Decembers Pre-loved giveaway is If I Should Die Be...
- Novembers Pre-loved Giveaway winner is.............
- ▼ December (19)
Thanks for the lovely giveaway..again..:) Lainy.ReplyDelete
Seems like a very emotional book, I would love to read it.
Not for the faint-hearted indeed. I would love to read IF I SHOULD DIE BEFORE I WAKE thank you.ReplyDelete
Am new to your site, and you're pre-loved giveaways (which I think are a wonderful idea!)ReplyDelete
Sounds like a great read.
I would be very interested in your pre-loved giveaways. This type of book isn't something that I would naturally gravitate toward, but I'm always looking for a new and interesting story. This sounds like a story that could definitely hold my interest!ReplyDelete
It sounds like a very intense read. Thanks for having the giveaway and I'd be interested in reading it.ReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
thankyou so much for the giveaway!ReplyDelete
this books looks extremly interesting but also very emotional!
Thank you for the giveaaway! This sounds like an intense book! Would love to read it.ReplyDelete
hi please enter me thanksReplyDelete
This looks interesting. There are many books of this genre, and each time you hope that each one is vastly different from others you have read and you realise they are. So much abuse in so many different forms can be read about now. Sad.ReplyDelete
There is a lot of ignorance and nastyness in the world and you hope the people who get hurt and write about it have a happy ending as they deserve.ReplyDelete