Book condition is great, the spine has no creases and isn't broken. There are a few indent marks on the cover and the back cover has a little residue from a previous sticker and a borders sticker on the bottom of the back cover.
From what I remember this book is not for the faint hearted.
This will run until the last day of the month in December and due to New Year will post out a little later when normal postal services resume. Good luck and feel free to share the link.
Blurb From Goodreads
Carla spends a summer night sitting by her father's bed, his gun on her knees. When he wakens she will get retribution for the childhood he has stolen from her and her mind, which he has destroyed. As she realizes the full horror of her life and despair, she relives the years of loneliness, self-disgust and pain she has endured. Exploring the troubled mind of a brutalized teenager and the violent, abusive intimacy of a daughter and her father, "If I Should Die Before I Wake" depicts Carla's disintegrating world with an unforgettable intensity. Michelle Morris has written a literary classic about the fundamental taboo of our society, incest.
Enter using the contact form Click here to enter
My review can be found here http://www.alwaysreading.net/2011/09/review-if-i-should-die-before-i-wake-by.html
More Competitions available at
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - One Voice Too Many by Paul Martin Midden
- Review - I Am Scrooge, A Zombie Story For Christma...
- Author Interview with David A. Koop
- Review - Double Dead by Chuck Wendig
- Review - Cancer It's A Good Thing I Got It! by Dav...
- Review - Coffee At Little Angels by Nadine Rose La...
- Competitions winners are..........................
- Wish I Was Here for me is...................
- Review - All I Want For Christmas Is You by Lisa M...
- Review - Counter Camouflage by Bojan Miladinovic
- Kindle Cover giveaway
- Review - We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shr...
- Author Interview & Giveaway with Jacqueline Gum, C...
- Review - Shadows And Fire by Jennifer Fales
- Review - Blood Hunt by Christopher Buecheler
- Winner of Author Giveaway - Paradox:The Angels Are...
- Review - The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buech...
- Decembers Pre-loved giveaway is If I Should Die Be...
- Novembers Pre-loved Giveaway winner is.............
- ▼ December (19)