For the printed copies of the author giveaway
For the ebook copies
For the black Kindle cover the winner is Maci234 and the white kindle cover is
Brit86. Maci234 I don't seem to have anyway to contact you, please message me your details so I can post the cover to you. If I haven't heard from you in a few days I will pick another winner, thank you.
Thank you so much to everyone who took part and apologies as I was meant to announce the winners on Saturday but it has just been so hectic with the run up to Christmas. I have sent the details on to the author for the Confessions Of A Corporate Slut and I will get the Kindle covers out as soon as I can.
Please remember Decembers pre-loved giveaway is still open so if you haven't already you can still enter for it.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (108)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - One Voice Too Many by Paul Martin Midden
- Review - I Am Scrooge, A Zombie Story For Christma...
- Author Interview with David A. Koop
- Review - Double Dead by Chuck Wendig
- Review - Cancer It's A Good Thing I Got It! by Dav...
- Review - Coffee At Little Angels by Nadine Rose La...
- Competitions winners are..........................
- Wish I Was Here for me is...................
- Review - All I Want For Christmas Is You by Lisa M...
- Review - Counter Camouflage by Bojan Miladinovic
- Kindle Cover giveaway
- Review - We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shr...
- Author Interview & Giveaway with Jacqueline Gum, C...
- Review - Shadows And Fire by Jennifer Fales
- Review - Blood Hunt by Christopher Buecheler
- Winner of Author Giveaway - Paradox:The Angels Are...
- Review - The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buech...
- Decembers Pre-loved giveaway is If I Should Die Be...
- Novembers Pre-loved Giveaway winner is.............
- ▼ December (19)