Saturday, 1 December 2018
Happy December 1st - Seasonal Giveaway
Christmas can be such a hard time for so many of us for a variety of reasons. I try and always enjoy December to the max, I remember loved ones who loved the holiday. I put my decorations up 12 days before and down 12 days after (a tradition we grew up with). From December 1st I crack out my themed holiday clothes, Trixie isn't always as happy.
So I have chosen my first season read (I often try and read books relevant to a theme if there is one on that month, ie February romance books, October scary). I was on the blog tour for this one and heard so much good about it, plus how cute/festive is the cover (mine is a hardback).
I love RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) as you will know if you follow the blog or any of the blog accounts - Instagram Facebook Twitter I often do additional giveaways as well as the monthly giveaway. I was so lucky to get a copy of this beautiful book to review and as it is Christmas themed I feel a wee giving something back would be lovely. So, my RAK is for an Amazon voucher to buy the kindle version of A Christmas Gift. I am only going to leave it open for 1 week so the winner has it in plenty of time for Christmas. This will be UK only as it is an Amazon Voucher but for my international followers I will be having a themed giveaway that I will open worldwide.
This will be my first time reading this author but as I said I have heard so much good about it I can't wait to get stuck in. It has been a busy day so hoping to curl up with miss paws and the book tonight. Good luck if entering, as always use Rafflecopter to enter, the more entries you complete the more times your name goes in the draw. Please only complete the ones you are carrying out, sadly the last two comps have had people disqualified for claiming entries they haven't done! Feel free to share the comp and as always thanks so much for supporting the blog, commenting, emailing and spreading the book love.
P.s how cute is my wee lantern. My o/h bought me it last year or the year before, I love it so much I keep it out all year long <3
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Competitions available at
- ► 2021 (75)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- The Mother of all Christmases by Milly Johnson
- Fatal Promise by Angela Marsons
- The Nightingale Girls by Donna Douglas
- 10-33 Assist PC by Desmond P Ryan
- The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
- Bone Lines by Stephanie Bretherton Blog Tour
- Fukushima Dreams by Zelda Rhiando Blog Tour
- Target Alex Cross by James Patterson
- A Winter Beneath the Stars by Jo Thomas Blog Tour
- A Christmas Gift by Sue Moorcroft
- The Trap by Melanie Raabe
- The Last Witness by Denzil Meyrick
- A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
- Bait, Grist & Security by Mike Hodges Blog Tour
- Urbane Extravaganza The House on Downshire Hill by...
- Happy December 1st - Seasonal Giveaway
- ▼ December (16)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)