Happy 5th Birthday Orenda Books here is to many many more years of epic books!
Orenda: A Canadian First Nations word that means: ‘The mystical power that drives human accomplishment’.
If you haven't heard of Orenda books you NEED to go check out their website, I can honestly say, hand on heart, I haven't read a book by Orenda that I haven't liked and they are all so very different.
Today is their 5th birthday, you know I am crap with remembering dates but Jen over at JenMeds book reviews has done a fantastic post to highlight their special birthday.
I want to do a wee something to celebrate so I will give one lucky winner X1 paperback book of their choice from Orenda's titles, Karen is a fantastic person and supports her authors and all the bloggers who come across her. It is nice to celebrate and give a wee something back. To enter just use the Rafflecopter below, good luck.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Competitions available at
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- A Bit of a Stretch by Chris Atkins
- Twas the Nightshift before Christmas by Adam Kay
- 46% Better than Dave by Alastair Puddick Blog Tour
- Christmas Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Black Summer by Mike Craven Blog Tour
- When Stars Will Shine Blog Tour
- The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan
- Gone by Midnight by Candice Fox
- Rage by Suzanne Lowe Blog Tour
- Happy Birthday Orenda
- The Art of Dying by Ambrose Parry
- Telling Tales about Dementia by Lucy Whitman and J...
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)