When possible we like to support authors and go to book events, we also like to meet before hand for a gab and scran. Some of my pals are more book geeky than others but we all love food and chat. So I grabbed my current read "The Pact We Made" and headed in on the bus.
How fab are my pals wee shoes, Disney baddies!
So we headed in, a wee group of us went to hear Noelle talk about her book and be interviewed by blogger extraordinaire Sharon B from Chapter in my life.
Sharon "grilled" Noelle, what it was like getting started as a writer, going from a book blogger to actually writing and getting published.
They had such a good flow and banter, we all laughed and raptly listened to Noelle talk about her past, how she left her job being a parole officer, getting her job with Bookouture.
They opened up questions to the floor and Sharon had plenty incase, for once, we were a shy audience. Think it was a case of we were enjoying listening to them but we did have plenty of questions coming in from the audience.
Noelle told us what is in store next and many of us are looking forward to Bloody Scotland and her taking the stage with Ian Rankin!
After that folk lined up to buy the book and get it signed. Noelle looked glowing and in her element, it was such a great night. If you can, please go to book events - it supports the book community and authors and readers always have a great night!
The book is out to buy in treebook and ebook (only £1.99) format, from AMAZON and book stores. Enjoy!
Incase you missed it, I have a Q&A with Noelle, you can read it HERE and a few days left on the giveaway for x1 copy of the ebook of Dead Inside, UK only as Amazon won't allow me to gift an ebook outside of my country.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2023 (83)
- ► 2022 (90)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- Home Truths by Susan Lewis Blog Tour
- Dead Inside by Noelle Holten Paperback launch
- The Warehouse by Rob Hart Blog Tour
- I Spy by Claire Kendal
- The Deaths and Afterlife of Aleister Crowley by Ia...
- Fake Like Me by Barbara Bourland
- The Dead On Leave by Chris Nickson
- Edinburgh Book Festival yesterday
- The Girl at the Window by Rowan Coleman Blog Tour
- Happy August
- Their Little Secret by Mark Billingham
- The Closer I Get by Paul Burston
- Truth or Die by Katerina Diamond Blog Tour
- Unnatural Causes by Doctor Richard Shepherd
- A Whisker in the Dark by Leighann Dobbs
- Q and A with author Noelle Holten
- ▼ August (16)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)