Friday, 17 May 2019
Sonny and Me - Ross Sayers Book Launch
Today was the perfect day for my wee Cranachan totebag. I was meeting the girls for food then we headed to Waterstones for the book launch "Sonny and Me" by Ross Sayers, out to buy now, treebook and ebook format - Amazon link!
Blurb for the book
FOURTH YEAR. TWO PALS. ONE MURDER.WELCOME TO BATTLEFIELD HIGH...‘Whoever said yer school days are the best days ae yer life was at the absolute wind up. I hink maist adults dinnae mind whit it was really like. Wait til yeese hear whit Sonny and me got detention for...’Daughter and Sonny are two best friends just trying to get through fourth year at high school. But when their favourite teacher leaves unexpectedly, and no one will say why, the boys decide to start their own investigation. As they dig deeper into the staff at Battlefield High, they discover a dark secret which one person will kill to protect...Will they uncover the truth without being expelled? Can their friendship survive when personal secrets are revealed? And will they manage to skive off double English?"A unique blend of crime and comedy with an inclusive cast of characters, SONNY AND ME is brilliant: intriguing, heart-warming, and very funny." Sophie Cameron
The place was packed, every seat taken and folk standing.
Ross was interviewed by fellow author Caroline Logan whose book is coming out, by Cranachan, in October this year "The Stone of Destiny".
Ross read the first chapter of the book and we all laughed, I love Scottish humour/banter so I will be bumping the book up my TBRM.
His mum made wee biscuits with the book cover on it, I love this and just think it is such a lovely wee touch!
You can find Ross on Twitter and Facebook
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (116)
- Those Who Are Loved by Victoria Hislop Blog Tour
- Dead Inside by Noelle Holten
- Becoming Mrs Lewis by Patti Henry Blog Tour
- Lara The Runaway Cat by Dion Leonard
- Sonny and Me - Ross Sayers Book Launch
- Things in Jars by Jess Kidd
- The Wrong Envelope by Liz Treacher
- House of Skin by Jonathan Janz Blog Tour
- Amazing Grace by Kim Nash
- May Giveaway is now live
- A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena
- Bad Mommy Stay Mommy by Elisabeth Horan Blog Tour
- Sleep by C L Taylor Blog Tour
- Chris Carter at Waterstones
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)