I meant to put this up sooner so apologies for being late (regular visitors will know this is kind of my thing). As Valentines day is tomorrow I will run the comp until Midnight tomorrow night.
What's the prize? A brand new copy of Marley & Me (with Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston). The protective cardboard cover has a few wee indents to it but the actual dvd and shrink wrap is in perfect condition.
How to enter? Please click the link below and fill out the form (all you need is a way for me to contact you). For an extra entry just leave a comment on this post (can be anything) and feel free to leave a link to your site if you have one.
Click here to fill out the competition form
Thats is, no rules or having to follow and I hope you all have an awesome Valentines day :D
Monday, 13 February 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
More Competitions available at
- ► 2022 (90)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- Review - The Surrogate by Tania Carver
- A.R.C Lost Angel by Mandasue Heller
- A.R.R - Fire Baptized by Kenya Wright
- New Search Function
- Review - Blue Monday by Nicci French
- Great Book Day :D
- Review - The Christian Zombie Killers Handbook by ...
- Valentines Competition Winner is.....................
- Review - Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- Review - Kiss & Die by Lee Weeks
- Valentines Competition
- Review - Freaks by Tess Gerritsen (free ebook)
- 25% off unique gifts for book lovers!
- A.R.R - The O'Leary Enigma by Bob Purcell
- Review - Lose Weight Without Dieting by David Nord...
- A.R.R - Shereen Travels Cheap by Shereen Rayle
- A.R.R - Questing For Uberjoy by Konrad Ventana
- WHSmith Review - The Story Of Beautiful Girl by Ra...
- February's Pre-loved giveaway is The Woman In Blac...
- January's competition winners are....................
- ▼ February (20)
Hi Lainy - Thanks for offering a great give-away - jaffa and I would love to take part :)ReplyDelete
great comp, thanks!ReplyDelete
Fab giveaway!! Happy Valentine's day to you!ReplyDelete
love this film, makes me cry everytime, thanks for the comp @lillyfer85ReplyDelete
Oh I LOVE the book (have read it a few times!) and did see the movie a long time ago so it would be great to watch it again!ReplyDelete
Love this film! Always makes me cry..ReplyDelete