The book is in the same condition as when I bought it from Waterstones, the spine is uncreased and apart from a few light indents it came with it is perfect. The book is the one with the movie tie in cover (it appears in the review below).
My review can be found here www.alwaysreading.net/2012/01/review-woman-in-black-by-susan-hill.html
The competition will run until the end of the month, you can enter by using the form below and for an extra entry just leave a comment below. Feel free to share this link and good luck.
*Edited to add it click the email link below which will take you to the form*
Click here to fill out the competition form
More Competitions available at
- ► 2019 (178)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- Review - The Surrogate by Tania Carver
- A.R.C Lost Angel by Mandasue Heller
- A.R.R - Fire Baptized by Kenya Wright
- New Search Function
- Review - Blue Monday by Nicci French
- Great Book Day :D
- Review - The Christian Zombie Killers Handbook by ...
- Valentines Competition Winner is.....................
- Review - Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
- Review - Kiss & Die by Lee Weeks
- Valentines Competition
- Review - Freaks by Tess Gerritsen (free ebook)
- 25% off unique gifts for book lovers!
- A.R.R - The O'Leary Enigma by Bob Purcell
- Review - Lose Weight Without Dieting by David Nord...
- A.R.R - Shereen Travels Cheap by Shereen Rayle
- A.R.R - Questing For Uberjoy by Konrad Ventana
- WHSmith Review - The Story Of Beautiful Girl by Ra...
- February's Pre-loved giveaway is The Woman In Blac...
- January's competition winners are....................
- ▼ February (20)