OMG guess what I found today?????? A book with zombies AND vampires :O *screams* Oh I do hope it is great as it is such a bloody good idea.
From the back cover
A VAMPIRE IN ZOMBIELAND
Coburn's been dead now for close to a century, but seeing as how he's a vampire and all, it doesn't much bother him. Or at least it didn't, not until he woke from a forced five-years slumber to discover that most of human civilization was ow dead - but ot dead like him, oh no.
See, Colburn likes blood. The rest of the walking dead, they like flesh. He's smart. Them, not so much. But they outnumber him by about a million to one. And the clotted blood of the walking dead cannot sustain him. Now he's starving. And on the run. And more pissed-off than a bee-stung rattlesnake. The vampire ot only has to find human survivors (with their sweet, sweet blood), but now he has to transitio from predator to protector - after all, a man has to look after his food supply.
As you know I love my zombie books and quite enjoy vampires too so cannot believe I have found this book and even more shocking hadn't heard of it before. Once I have read my next in the list review book(s) this is definately getting read, excited!
I also got 6 other books (1 from bookmooch) and another 5 from Waterstones. Mostly undeed zombies and 1 werewolf book and a book by an author a friend reviewed (couldn't find the actual book she reviewed so bought that one instead.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2022 (67)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Calling all zombie/vampire fans
- Review - Laughing At Wall Street by Chris Camillo ...
- Review - While I'm Still Me by Jeremy Mark Lane
- Review - Slaughterhouse Heart by Afsaneh Knight
- Author Interview with Ron Wyn, Author Of Irregular...
- Review - The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
- Changing the look
- Follow Friday
- Review - Twenty Tiny Tales by Willie Wit
- Review - The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
- Author Interview with Patti Roberts, author of Pa...
- Review - Paradox: The Angels Are Here by Patti Rob...
- Review - Rise Again : A Zombie Thriller by Ben Tripp
- Review - Jokers Club by Gregory Bastianelli
- Review - 11.22.63 by Stephen King
- Review - The Vagabond King by James Conway
- Review - The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Review - My Sweet Saga by Brett Sills
- Review Spin by Catherine McKenzie
- Unique gifts for book lovers
- Review - Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- I won a book and I now have a blog button
- Novembers Pre-loved Giveaway is Runaway Minister b...
- Review - 8 by Michael Mullin
- Review - Irregular Therapy by Ron Wyn
- The Time Will Come
- Octobers Pre-loved giveaway winner is................
- Review - The Spectacular Simon Burchwood by Scott ...
- ▼ November (28)