So I have been contacted by Brad from Gone Reading International about his website and had a wee look at some of the fab gifts that are indeed for book lovers and pretty unique.
They market a line of gifts for readers and donate 100% of company profits to fund new libraries in the developing world. You can read more about them at www.GoneReading.com
"We’re finding that readers love what we’re doing, but spreading the word on a philanthropic budget is a challenge!"
I think this has come in great time for Christmas and plan on getting a wee something from here for one or two of my friends. Once I order it and it arrives I will upload a piccy and let you know how I find the experience.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2018 (120)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Calling all zombie/vampire fans
- Review - Laughing At Wall Street by Chris Camillo ...
- Review - While I'm Still Me by Jeremy Mark Lane
- Review - Slaughterhouse Heart by Afsaneh Knight
- Author Interview with Ron Wyn, Author Of Irregular...
- Review - The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
- Changing the look
- Follow Friday
- Review - Twenty Tiny Tales by Willie Wit
- Review - The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
- Author Interview with Patti Roberts, author of Pa...
- Review - Paradox: The Angels Are Here by Patti Rob...
- Review - Rise Again : A Zombie Thriller by Ben Tri...
- Review - Jokers Club by Gregory Bastianelli
- Review - 11.22.63 by Stephen King
- Review - The Vagabond King by James Conway
- Review - The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Review - My Sweet Saga by Brett Sills
- Review Spin by Catherine McKenzie
- Unique gifts for book lovers
- Review - Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- I won a book and I now have a blog button
- Novembers Pre-loved Giveaway is Runaway Minister b...
- Review - 8 by Michael Mullin
- Review - Irregular Therapy by Ron Wyn
- The Time Will Come
- Octobers Pre-loved giveaway winner is................
- Review - The Spectacular Simon Burchwood by Scott ...
- ▼ November (28)