Happy March, hope things are good where you are and if not *hugs*.
We already have a competition on the go and every so often add additionals as well as the regular monthly one. Keep an eye on the competitions/giveaway tab, you can also sign up to emails which notifies you of reviews/comps when they go live. Just click HERE or go directly to the tab and you save to your faves, whatever suits.
As well as supporting authors as able we ike to highlight or support small businesses. So this months giveaway is for X1 bookmark - winners choice - from Amanda's Etsy Shop of those available at time of win. We have bought a fair few from here and we love them. Also bought as gifts for others, they do not pull on or damage your book pages and she does different designs. Here are just a few of ours.
They are fabulous.
As they are so light we will open the competition up to worldwide.
To enter, as always, please use the Rafflecopter below, please only choose entries you are happy to complete as we do check and every month have to remove would be winners as they have not completed an option they clicked.
We pay for all prizes/postage, not affiliated with anyone, we just love giveaways/Random Acts of Kindness & I know winning a competition always cheers me up. Good luck if entering.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Competitions available at
- The Daisy Chain by Al Campbell
- Black Cake by Charmaine Wilkerson
- Black Joy by various authors
- How to be a Boss at Ageing: Real advice on how to ...
- Rock Paper Scissors by Alice Feeney
- Every note Played by Lisa Genova
- The Woman in the Middle by Milly Johnson
- Just Another Liar by Mandy Byatt
- To Love and Be Loved by Amanda Prowse Blog Tour
- March competition is here
- The Family Business by Alex Kane
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2021 (110)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)