8/1/2001 - 4/7/2019
Princess, Princess Trixie, Miss Paws, Wee Betty, Wee Pie - she had a million names but there was only one of her. She had an acute event yesterday, we rushed her to the vets but as soon as I seen her I knew. She was at deaths door many times and every time she fought it, I don't think any of us ever thought the day would come she would go. 18 years and 5 months, a multitude of health issues, more sass than any furbaby I have ever had, I loved the wee one and haven't stopped crying since yesterday.
We got to be with her on her final journey and even at the very end she gave a wee throaty growl/sass to the vet. My little book "helper" poser and legend, our home is empty and my heart is broken. We have already had so many messages and love from folk, some who never got the pleasure of meeting her but followed her antics online and got invested in all of her health ups and downs.
The last week she spent mostly sleeping on our bed which she never did and we were so lucky to get as long as we did with her. She posed with so many books, scattered so much about and had she been at herself I am sure she would have took out my new trolley accessory. Her wee claws firmly got into our hearts. Gone but never forgotten, absolute legend and furry book geek.
More Competitions available at
- Our Life in a Day by Jamie Fewery
- The Prison Doctor by Dr Amanda Brown
- The Rage of Dragons by Evan Winter Blog Tour
- Black Summer by M W Craven
- All That's Dead by Stuart MacBride
- You'll Never See Me Again by Lesley Pearse
- The Missing Wife by Sam Carrington Blog Tour
- Fixed Odds by William McIntyre Blog Tour
- July giveaway is now live
- Come Back For Me by Heidi Perks Blog Tour
- Betray Her by Caroline England
- RIP to our Trixie paws
- A Random Act of Kindness by Sophie Jenkins Blog To...
- Child's Play by Angela Marsons
- ▼ July (14)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)