I hope you guys have had a lovely weekend. I caught up with some friends and we went to Horrorcon in Edinburgh, the first time it has been held there. Pre con prep with nails, clothes, jewellery and accessories - Princess Trixie cared not one iota as you can see.
Matthew Lillard was lovely, really nice, friendly and rather taken with "Gel boy" :P xxx
Playing the bad guy, Q&A with Richard Brake & Jonathan Break was really good, there is a tiny clip of them both chatting on my Instagram.
Two of us stayed over night, this was the view of the sky from our hotel room, the picture doesn't really do it justice.
Serial Killer Cabaret was very different, sure some folk got videos of it.
It is certainly the smallest con I have been to but as it was the first I think they did really well in terms of venue, guests and organisation. With word of mouth hopefully the next one will be even bigger. Have you ever been to any cons? They are great, take a lot of organising and it is so fantastic to support these events! Authors, actors, singers, performers, Q&A's and so much merchandise (some of which I have posted to my Instagram and forgot to upload here) and interactive zones. I can't recommend it/them enough, this was my third and it won't be my last.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2021 (63)
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- The Coven by Graham Masterton
- The Girls by Lori Lansens
- Darker by E L James
- Dead Girls by Graeme Cameron Blog Tour
- Beyond The Sea by Melissa Bailey
- A Bargain in Silver by Josie Jaffrey
- Meet Me at the Museum by Anne Youngson Blog Tour
- The Family Next Door by Sally Hepworth
- Host by Robin Cook
- Edinburgh Horror Con - Happy Weekend
- The Girl in the Ice by Robert Bryndza
- My Sister's Secret by Tracy Buchanan
- The Rebel by Jaime Raven
- May's Pre loved giveaway is now live
- Salt Lane by William Shaw Blog tour
- The Craftsman by Sharon Bolton
- Sole Survivor by Dean Koontz
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)