This book is in great condition, the top right hand corner of the cover has a wee crease, the spine is in perfect condition (uncreased with no damage) and the rest of the book is fine.
Blurb from Amazon: This is a Joseph Soyinka mystery.Murder on the city streets - Police detective Joseph Soyinka made many enemies fighting police corruption in Nigeria but he refused to be intimidated - until his wife was killed and his life destroyed by unknown forces. Now he lives with his young son in the anonymous safety of New York City. By day he drives a yellow cab. By night, he tries to forget about the past...But when a vulnerable girl is killed and his colleague framed for her murder, Joseph finds that old instincts die hard indeed, and he's soon on the trail of a vicious killer...
Sorry this is late going up, the competition will run to the end of the month as always. Fill in the Rafflecopter form below, the more you fill in the greatwe your chances are of winning. This comp is open to everyone, feel free to share.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Any questions or issues, please drop me a note
Click here to contact me via my email link
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (116)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- Review - Dead Lovely by Helen Fitzgerald
- Review - The Make by Jessie Keane
- Brand new copies of MandaSue Hellers Broke (paperb...
- Review - The Black Widow by Jessie Keane
- Review - The Midwife's Confession by Diane Chamber...
- Additonal giveaway - Turner by Karl Drinkwater
- ARR - Turner by Karl Drinkwater
- August pre-loved giveaway is Streetwise by Chris F...
- Review - Jail Bird by Jessie Keane
- ARC - Another Way To Fall by Amanda Brooke
- Mandasue Heller Blog Tour for Broke
- Review - Dirty Game by Jessie Keane
- ARC - The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
- ARC - The Keeper by Luke Delaney
- ▼ August (14)
- ► 2012 (187)