Ian (no website given) although he did share a wee story with his competition entry which I will share below. Thanks to everyone who took part. As always if the book isn't claimed another winner will be picked.
Ian's short story
'I prefer to shop at night and thankfully in the 21st century, 24 hour supermarkets mean I can always maintain my needs without needing to venture out into the daylight. I had just run out of my special blend toothpaste and tonight was the night my favourite butcher was working. He takes a regular brand toothpaste and blends the minty fresh stripe with a thick course pigs blood to provide a tasty alternative to healthy gums. In my line of work, strong teeth, healthy gums and fresh..... wait, no, fresh breath is optional. You see, I am a Vampire and I take care of my teeth!
More Competitions available at
- ► 2020 (106)
- ► 2019 (184)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- A.R.R - Loving Terese by Ju Ephraime
- NBR - The Thoughts & Happenings of Wilfred Price, ...
- P.R.R - Alice Brown's Lessons in the Curious Art o...
- ARC - Tuesday's Gone by Nicci French
- ARC - The War Of The Wives by Tamar Cohen
- A.R.R - The Forsaken by Estevan Vega
- Review - Hollowlands (The Hollows #1) by Amanda Ho...
- ARC - Fate by L.R. Fredericks
- About Julys Pre-loved giveaway
- June Pre-loved Giveaway winner is...
- Night Of The Living Dad, Confessions Of A Shabby F...
- ▼ July (11)