Garden of Beasts by Jeffery Deaver
My rating: 1 of 5 stars
I GAVE UP!
This is the first time in all the years I have given up on a book (179 pages in). I couldn't connect with any of the characters, the story wasn't gripping for me at all.
I am sure it will appeal to someone, the story is based on a hitman going to Berlin to take out the next in line if anything happens to Hitler and the next in command. Apart from not connecting with anyone stuff like refering to a hitman as a button man totally got on my nerves.
I honestly can't comment on anything else as this is all I remember of it, still can't believe I have given up on a book but I just couldn't get into it.
It would be unrated but you have to give one on here so 1/5 it is
View all my reviews
More Competitions available at
- ► 2017 (135)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- review - Garden Of Beasts by Jeffrey Deaver
- Review, Outpost by Adam Baker
- Review - I Am Nujood, Age 10 And Divorced by Nujoo...
- Review - Dial 999! by Les Pringle
- Review - Mile 81 by Stephen King
- Review - Crippen by John Boyne (Transworld Book Gr...
- World Book Night 2011 - Top 100 books
- Review - Bring On The Pain by Swift Smith
- Review - As Good As Dead by Beverly Barton
- Review - Treasure Me by Christine Nolfi
- Septembers Pre-loved giveaway is...
- Review - Origins by Steve Alten
- Winner of the 100 Follower giveaway is........
- Review - Legacy by Danielle Steel
- Review - If I should die Before I wake by Michelle...
- August Pre-loved Giveaway and the winner is..........
- Review - Alex Cross's Trial by James Patterson and...
- ▼ September (17)