Friday, 25 November 2011
Follow Friday is a meme hosted over at ParaJunkee http://parajunkee.com/2011/11/feature-follow-my-book-blog-72-2.html if you want to take part please click on the link and read what you need to do.
This Fridays question is Q: It’s Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. so we want to know what you are Thankful for – blogging related of course! Who has helped you out along the way? What books are you thankful for reading?
For me it is all the wonderful people I have met doing this, I have found new authors via review requests and been introduced to new genres. But also wonderful bloggers including the co host of this FF http://www.alisoncanread.com/ who I have followed since I first did these memes and everytime I stop over she always takes the time to reply to my comment and returns the visit which can't be said about a lot of bloggers and I really appreciate whe people do this (look at her amount of followers it is no easy feat!). I always return visits/follows and comments but know how time consuming it can be.
I am also thankful to the lovely people who don't think twice about helping out when I need it or answering my many many questions and they have fabulous blogs too. I hate naming some because you are guarenteed to miss so many as there are wonderful people out there but the most recent are Carole http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com/ Ellie http://curiositykilledthebookworm.blogspot.com/ Jenny http://chocolatechunkymunkie.blogspot.com/ Lindsay http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com to name but a few (and all of my followers on Twitter).
It has been a while since I have done a FF but it is good fun and a great way to meet and reconnect with other bloggers. If you have found your way here for the first time or revisiting please check out the giveaways and upcoming competitions. Feel free to share or tweet them and any comments and new followers will be returned, thanks.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2017 (111)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Calling all zombie/vampire fans
- Review - Laughing At Wall Street by Chris Camillo ...
- Review - While I'm Still Me by Jeremy Mark Lane
- Review - Slaughterhouse Heart by Afsaneh Knight
- Author Interview with Ron Wyn, Author Of Irregular...
- Review - The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
- Changing the look
- Follow Friday
- Review - Twenty Tiny Tales by Willie Wit
- Review - The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
- Author Interview with Patti Roberts, author of Pa...
- Review - Paradox: The Angels Are Here by Patti Rob...
- Review - Rise Again : A Zombie Thriller by Ben Tri...
- Review - Jokers Club by Gregory Bastianelli
- Review - 11.22.63 by Stephen King
- Review - The Vagabond King by James Conway
- Review - The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Review - My Sweet Saga by Brett Sills
- Review Spin by Catherine McKenzie
- Unique gifts for book lovers
- Review - Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- I won a book and I now have a blog button
- Novembers Pre-loved Giveaway is Runaway Minister b...
- Review - 8 by Michael Mullin
- Review - Irregular Therapy by Ron Wyn
- The Time Will Come
- Octobers Pre-loved giveaway winner is................
- Review - The Spectacular Simon Burchwood by Scott ...
- ▼ November (28)