Meg: Origins by Steve Alten
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I was looking forward to the next installment when I got the email about this one :D
I think if you haven't read any of the series this is a great place to start as for me because I have read the other books and they are quite action packed with lots of appearances from the Meg. This one was still good but because it is the start of the story there is more time dedicated to the characters and the build up for the following books. A short quick read as I finished it in one day.
The other thing I loved is when I get books to review from authors it is almost always .pdf files so you don't get any pictures. This was my first book with pictures and there was one at the start of each chapter, a small thing but I really appreciated it :D
I liked it anyway and think for you shark lovers you will love it, I am just greedy and wanted more (to hear about the other sharks down there and more of Meg). 4/5 for me and waiting patiently for number 5
Available on Amazon for £0.86, cracking deal
View all my reviews
More Competitions available at
- ► 2018 (117)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- review - Garden Of Beasts by Jeffrey Deaver
- Review, Outpost by Adam Baker
- Review - I Am Nujood, Age 10 And Divorced by Nujoo...
- Review - Dial 999! by Les Pringle
- Review - Mile 81 by Stephen King
- Review - Crippen by John Boyne (Transworld Book Gr...
- World Book Night 2011 - Top 100 books
- Review - Bring On The Pain by Swift Smith
- Review - As Good As Dead by Beverly Barton
- Review - Treasure Me by Christine Nolfi
- Septembers Pre-loved giveaway is...
- Review - Origins by Steve Alten
- Winner of the 100 Follower giveaway is........
- Review - Legacy by Danielle Steel
- Review - If I should die Before I wake by Michelle...
- August Pre-loved Giveaway and the winner is..........
- Review - Alex Cross's Trial by James Patterson and...
- ▼ September (17)