It is something a lot of people do actually get. It is a five week month, lots of people are feeling the effects from Christmas, money is generally tight. For some of us it has also included a personal loss, re addressing some issues or some folk just struggle with a new year, for some it is a time for new beginnings. I think we can all agree, any kind of January blues suck!
Something that always cheers me up is RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness), so as well as doing a wee giveaway in a fairies club and a book club, I thought I would list another competition on here. Remember there is already a giveaway for Lost Solace by Karl Drinkwater along with a Q&A which is opened until the end of the month, click here.
So I will put this open to all, up for grabs is a wee totebag, I picked up loads of this kind of stuff on my last Las Vegas visit, specifically for comps. A booklight, as pictured and a magnetic bookmark with Paris on it, all brand new and as pictured.
Entry is via Rafflecopter as always, the more entries you complete the more times your name is entered into the draw. The competition will run until the end of the month.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Competitions available at
- ► 2019 (184)
- A Week to be Wild by J C Harroway Blog Tour
- The Chalk Man by C J Tudor
- The String Diaries by Stephen Lloyd Jones
- Still Me by Jojo Moyes
- The Bucktown Babies by Janine R Pestel Blog Tour
- Reflection by Diane Chamberlain
- When All The Girls Have Gone by Jayne Ann Krentz
- January blues
- The Sewing Machine by Natalie Fergie
- Rosie by Lesley Pearse
- Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson
- The Bucktown Babies by Janine R Pastel
- Life of Crime by Kimberley Chambers
- Secrets by Lesley Pearse
- A Home for Broken Hearts by Rowan Coleman
- Behind Her Back by Jane Lythell
- Home For Christmas by Annie Groves
- Q&A with Karl Drinkwater
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)