Monday, 23 April 2018
Happy World Book Night
Happy World Book Night you guys. Sadly I missed the boat to sign up this year so I am going to give away one of the books from my own mountains. But firstly, for anyone who doesn't know about World Book Night you can read about it HERE and get involved if you wish. Otherwise this is what it is about, lifted from the website, more info available on the website.
World Book Night is a national celebration of reading and books which takes place on 23 April every year. Books are given out across the UK with a focus on reaching those who don’t regularly read, and are gifted through organisations including prisons, libraries, colleges, hospitals, care homes and homeless shelters, as well as by passionate individuals who give out their own books within their communities.
World Book Night is run by The Reading Agency, a national charity that inspires people to become confident and enthusiastic readers.
I am offering up a brand new copy of the first in a series, Silent Scream by author Angela Marsons. I have bought this book three times, yes three, the paperback after rave reviews in The Crime Book Club on Facebook, the ebook because it was only 99p and then another paperback copy because it was also on offer. Angela Marsons is in the Crime Book Club also and it is always nice to support our club authors. I hopefully will get to start the series soon but have heard so much positive about it I have bought four of the books already!
I will leave the comp open for two days only, just so folk in different time zones get the opportunity to enter. As always, use Rafflecopter to enter. Have a great day no matter what you are up to but I hope you enjoy something book related and maybe bump into a World Book Night giver or give away one of your own! Share the love. The competition is open worldwide.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Competitions available at
- ► 2019 (143)
- Serial Killers by Brian Innes
- Mixed Doubles by Jill Mansell
- What Milo Saw by Virginia MacGregor
- Fearless by Jessie Keane - Blog Tour
- Happy World Book Night
- This House Is Haunted by John Boyne
- The Man I Think I Know by Mike Gayle
- Sweetpea by C J Skuse
- The Maid's Room by Fiona Mitchell Blog Tour
- Allison Hewitt is Trapped by Madeleine Roux
- Happy Saturday
- Too Close To Breathe by Olivia Kiernan - Blog Tour...
- Psychosis by Roger Bray - Blog Tour
- Edge of Darkness by Karen Rose
- Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Sue Shepherd - Q&A...
- The Perfectly Imperfect Woman by Milly Johnson
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)