Hell lovely people. Apologies for lack of updates/reviews. We were on holiday to Tenerife and the wifi wasn't great.
The weather was lovely, I took more than a few books, below is just some of the ones I took :D
We picked up a few from the lovely we shop upstairs, they had a swap shelf so I got a few from there and left lots of mine. As a result I now have lots to of reviews to catch up on. I also have over 1000 emails to get through, if you have contacted via any of my email accounts I will reply, it just might take a while.
Last night I made the mistake or re starting the first Harry Potter, I have a ton of review books to still get through, two cases full of washing not to mention work stuff and house work. We also got Princess Trixie back today, looking a tad orange around the paws, she is spending the day singing me the song of her people!
Hope you are all well, the winner for February comp has been announced and contacted. I will try and get the March comp up as soon as I can.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2017 (73)
- Find Her by Lisa Gardner
- Blood Ties by Julie Shaw
- Never Somewhere Else by Alex Gray
- Q & A with Alan Jones and 1 paperback copy of Blue...
- Blue wicked by Alan Jones
- Harry Potter And The Chamber of Secrets by J K Row...
- Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone by J K Ro...
- Behind Closed Doors by B A Paris
- A Siege Of Bitterns by Steve Burrows
- Hola - I am home
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)