Well the time is almost here, it is after midnight so technically it is World Book Night, 2014!
I have been a giver for three years in a row. It is such a worthwhile thing to do, I give out at hospital, in the town center (which has been met with sweetness, distrust or just avoidance), I met a giver last year too, I was delighted.
This year I am giving out Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin. I read this book years ago and went on to buy the others in the series, it has been a good few years and don't remember much about it but I did enjoy it and as a very stressful end of term is coming up I will reacquaint soon!
A 3000 word report is due on Thursday and a big exam so tomorrow is a busy busy day. I will of course be taking time out to give out my fabulous World Book Night Books and I will share any stories.
Here was Trixie "my wee helper" giving her usual lot of helpfulness, she is pretty cute though eh? She spent almost an hour in that box!
More Competitions available at
- ► 2017 (135)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- World Book Night 2014
- Review - What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- Review - The Secret of Happy Ever After by Lucy Di...
- Review - City Of Fire by Robert Ellis
- ARR - A Place Called Perfect by Helena Duggan
- Review - Undead (omnibus) by John Russo
- ARC - The Accident by C L Taylor
- April's Pre-loved Giveaway is Body Count by Shaun ...
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)