Waves - so we went a wee road trip, you will have followed our progress if you follow the Instagram account, if not click here for a wee nosey.
Despite it being really cold and feeling miserable I did manage to get a few books read so catching up on reviews. We also had a nice walk, sea view is just lovely the pictures don't do it justice and there are a fair few abandoned buildings I kept thinking a few of my fave authors would get a great story out of some of them.
So, to the giveaway. I had put a poll up on Twitter to see if folk would prefer a Harry Potter themed giveaway or just a normal bookish one, Harry P won hands down. I had initially wanted to do something with one item from each house, however it is the 23rd of November and some items have failed to show. So the giveaway is now as follows, one golden snitch chain, the middle flips open to reveal a clock. One pair of slippers, from Primark, size 6-8, these are super soft, I bought a wee pair for myself and love them (featured on my insta) the soles read Harry Potter. And one beanie style hat that had the Gryffindor logo, all as pictured below.
To enter, as always, just use the Rafflecopter below, open worldwide. For each entry you claim please ensure you have completed it. Good luck to all, feel free to share and if you have a blog feel free to drop the link with your comment below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Competitions available at
- Unbroken: One Woman's Journey to Rebuild a Life Sh...
- Blood Games by Richard Laymon
- Lets Talk Reviews and Bloggers
- Chasing the Traveller by Alex Kane
- We are home & November comp
- Alive by Piers Paul Read
- Lost Solace by Karl Drinkwater
- Written in Blood by Layton Green
- Blog tour - The Good Samaritan by John Marrs
- Hellbound by David McCaffrey
- Gothic night at Waterstones
- Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)