Saturday, 4 November 2017
Gothic night at Waterstones
So on a pretty cold October night we headed down to Waterstones for a wee gothic night. Three authors, one I had heard of, who hasn't heard of the fabulous Michael J Malone :D Anthony O'Neill and Charles McGarry.
Not my best photograph but some of these I had taken with my mobile. The books all had a wee reading from each author.
Anthony O'Neill read from Dr Jekyll and Mr Seek.
Charles McGarry read from his book "The Ghost of Helen Addison".
And Michael J Malone reading from his book "House of Spines".
All of our authors were interviewed by the lovely Sharon B from Chapter In My Life, if you aren't familiar with her blog please check it out.
There were drinks provided free of charge, wine, water and soft drinks, we partook in a wee orange juice, I was working the next evening and never have a tipple of any kind if on the next day.
For the event I wore my Christopher Lee Dracula T shirt I picked up when I was at Liverpool horrorcon & my wee chain I got from one of the stalls, do you recognise which movie she is from?
When I was leaving these fabulous bookmarks caught my eye, I didn't buy them that night but went back for them a few days later. Stainless steel British Writers, Charlotte Bronte, Charles Dickens, Jane Austen and William Shakespeare. You know I love a bookmark so couldn't resist.
More Competitions available at
- Unbroken: One Woman's Journey to Rebuild a Life Sh...
- Blood Games by Richard Laymon
- Lets Talk Reviews and Bloggers
- Chasing the Traveller by Alex Kane
- We are home & November comp
- Alive by Piers Paul Read
- Lost Solace by Karl Drinkwater
- Written in Blood by Layton Green
- Blog tour - The Good Samaritan by John Marrs
- Hellbound by David McCaffrey
- Gothic night at Waterstones
- Messenger of Fear by Michael Grant
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)