My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Time taken to read - 1.5 days
Pages - 368
Publisher - Century
Source - Amazon
Blurb from Goodreads
Katie Price is one of the most talked-about women in the UK, and she has had an explosive couple of years. Her new autobiography holds nothing back. In it she will talk about:
• Her controversial marriage to stripper Kieran;
• Their very public split after he slept with one of her oldest friends;
• Her difficult pregnancy and the fear she felt giving birth to her fifth child prematurely;
• The continued joy and challenges of looking after her severely disabled son, Harvey;
• Her public battle with Peter Andre, and the truth behind his allegations;
• Why she forgave her third husband Kieran Hayler, and the truth behind his affair with Jane Pountney;
And much, much more.
I know immediately people sigh with exasperation at yet another book from the "Pricey" however if you like a bit of celeb gossip then she does not disappoint. I am not sure how many books she has now written but I have read them as I came across them, she is most certainly a no holds barred type.
This book covers her relationship with Kieran, current husband at time of writing. She covers how they met, his betrayal when she finds out he betrayed her with her closest friend and leaves no details out. A warts and all insight into what Katie has endured with large focus on the cheating, how she got to the truth and the aftermath. She has some family photographs in three sections I think it was. Very much easy reading, scandal, cheating, real life, heartbreak, celeb gossip covering her stint in the Celebrity Big Brother house and much more.
If you have read and liked the previous books you will love this. I think no matter what she says or does she will have her lovers and haters. I like when you get a peek behind the curtains of a celeb personality and I love that she acknowledges the use of ghost writers. Call her what you like but she is a successful business woman who isn't afraid of having her say. 4/5 for me, I know this won't be her last book and I look forward to seeing what her next explosive writing will cover.