You can read my review for this fabulous wee read here - http://www.alwaysreading.net/2014/08/review-teashop-on-corner-by-milly.html The book is practically perfect in condition and as it was when I bought it, no creases to the spine and the tiniest turn up on the corner cover from being in my bag.
As always, the competition runs until the end of the month. You can enter by using the rafflecopter at the bottom of this post, the more entries you do the more chance you have of winning. Please note, if you say you have done an entry, ie followed the author on twitter and not actually done it, your entry will be disqualified and another picked. Sadly the last two competitions have had this happen which is why I am drawing attention to it.
Due to the rise in postage costs and this is a fairly thick book, this competition is open to the UK only, good luck everyone and thanks for stopping by and taking part.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
More Competitions available at
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- PRR - The World Is A Wedding by Wendy Jones
- Review - The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks
- Review - Warhol's Prophecy by Shaun Hutson
- Liebster Award & Questions
- Review - Handling the Undead by John Ajvide Lindqv...
- Review - The Road by Cormac McCarthy
- Review - The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
- Review - Arms Wide Open by Tom Winter
- Augusts giveaway is one pre loved copy of The Teas...
- Review - One Day by David Nicholls
- Review - The Teashop on the Corner by Milly Johnso...
- ▼ August (11)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)