This book is in near perfect condition with just a few light ruffles in the cover, the spine itself is uncreased. A fairly thin book of short vampire stories.
Blurb From Goodreads
Vampires, those dark children of the night, who rise from their coffins to suck the blood of the living, continue to hold a strange fascination and dread. In this unique collection of vampire stories you will find some of the earliest depictions of these fearful creatures as in John Polidori's The Vampyre and James Malcolm Rymer's Varney the Vampyre, a tale which held readers in thrall when it was first published in the mid-nineteenth century. As well as these rare stories and those featuring the more well known bloodsuckers such as Le Fanu s Carmilla and Stoker s Dracula, there is a clutch of lesser known but equally frightening tales written by expert practitioners in the art of raising goose pimples. Children of the Night is a volume filled with the rich blood of chilling vampire fiction.
As usual the competition runs to the end of the month, you can enter by using the contact link Click here to contact me via my email link
and for an additional chance just leave a comment on this post.
- ARC - The First Cut by Ali Knight
- ARC - Dandy Gilver & A Bothersome Number Of Corpse...
- Review - The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy: and O...
- Review - The Beginner's Goodbye by Anne Tyler
- Review - Fifty Shades Freed
- Review - Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
- A.R.R - A Dark Time by Dennis Bradford
- Review - Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
- June's Pre-Loved Giveaway is Children Of The Night...
- Review - Fifty Shades Of Grey by E.L. James
- The Time Will Come #1
- Christopher Brookmyre Waterstones book launch
- Review - Where Has Oprah Taken Us? By Stephen Mans...
- May Pre-loved Giveaway winner is.........
- ▼ June (14)