This book is in good condition - a few small wrinkles to the cover but otherwise great and the spine is unbroken. The print size is bigger than normal but not large print. I rated this book before I did reviews so it has a 4 star rating off me and I believe is listed between horror and young adult.
Synopsis from the back cover
Rats - Sarah lives on the edge of town, beside a huge garbage dump. Home to millions of rats, the dump is growing out of control. And as the dump grows, so do the rats..
No-one is prepared for the terrifying rat invasion, least of all Sarah. Who is alone with her little brother at the mercy of the rats..
As always please fill in the form or you can leave a comment here, as long as I have a way to contact you (you can use both to double your chances).
Click here to contact me via my email link
More Competitions available at
- ► 2017 (85)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- Review - The Faithless by Martina Cole
- Review - The Woman In Black by Susan Hill
- Having problems with the contact form
- Review - Nightfall in Mogadishu by Veronica Li
- Fab new design logo
- Review - The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist
- Review - The Christmas Village by Melissa Ann Good...
- Review - Curb Chek by Zach Fortier
- Todays visit to Waterstones
- Huge apologies (re comp wins)
- Review - Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
- Review - One Call Away by Brenda Warner
- Review - Undead And Unappreciated by MaryJanice Da...
- Review - Undead And Unemployed by MaryJanice David...
- Review - Undead And Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson
- Review - Playing With Fire by Coral Russell
- Review - A Spy At Home by Joseph Rinaldo
- Januarys Pre-Loved Giveaway is Rats by Paul Zindel...
- Dvd giveaway (brand new in packaging) Who Dares Wi...
- Decembers Pre-Loved Giveaway Winner is...............
- Happy New Year and Kindle Cover Winner re-picked
- ▼ January (21)