I have to apologise to everyone who has won prizes or done any swaps/requests with me. I have been so caught up with a variety of different things that I have lapsed and not posted them out (also missed a ton of birthdays) and passing 200 followers. I will be going to the post office and sending everything out 1st class and will add an additional competition in the next week or two.
I have also had some issues with the contact form, my husband is working on a new more reliable form and would say if you haven't had a reply back from me (this is for authors and anyone contacting me for anything else), please email me using the link from my profile.
Thanks for being so understanding and I will make it up to everyone.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2017 (136)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- Review - The Faithless by Martina Cole
- Review - The Woman In Black by Susan Hill
- Having problems with the contact form
- Review - Nightfall in Mogadishu by Veronica Li
- Fab new design logo
- Review - The Unit by Ninni Holmqvist
- Review - The Christmas Village by Melissa Ann Good...
- Review - Curb Chek by Zach Fortier
- Todays visit to Waterstones
- Huge apologies (re comp wins)
- Review - Left Neglected by Lisa Genova
- Review - One Call Away by Brenda Warner
- Review - Undead And Unappreciated by MaryJanice Da...
- Review - Undead And Unemployed by MaryJanice David...
- Review - Undead And Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson
- Review - Playing With Fire by Coral Russell
- Review - A Spy At Home by Joseph Rinaldo
- Januarys Pre-Loved Giveaway is Rats by Paul Zindel...
- Dvd giveaway (brand new in packaging) Who Dares Wi...
- Decembers Pre-Loved Giveaway Winner is...............
- Happy New Year and Kindle Cover Winner re-picked
- ▼ January (21)