Please bare with me whilst I play with the look of here yet again. No doubt I will go back to what it was as I hate change and cannot get it to look how I want but after FF and seeing so many fabulous layouts and blogs I want to try tweeking mine again.
Watch this space and if you happen to visit during the tweaking ad it look out of sync - I am currently tweaking and it will look better lol, thanks.
Special thanks to my hubby for helping me with my new stars for my ratings and adjusting my grab my blog button and they all match the new theme colour. Pretty geeky brag but I can't do any of this stuff and it took me ages to tweek the design so to have personalised touches makes me one happy booker geek! :D
And my new blog button
More Competitions available at
- ► 2019 (150)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Calling all zombie/vampire fans
- Review - Laughing At Wall Street by Chris Camillo ...
- Review - While I'm Still Me by Jeremy Mark Lane
- Review - Slaughterhouse Heart by Afsaneh Knight
- Author Interview with Ron Wyn, Author Of Irregular...
- Review - The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo
- Changing the look
- Follow Friday
- Review - Twenty Tiny Tales by Willie Wit
- Review - The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
- Author Interview with Patti Roberts, author of Pa...
- Review - Paradox: The Angels Are Here by Patti Rob...
- Review - Rise Again : A Zombie Thriller by Ben Tri...
- Review - Jokers Club by Gregory Bastianelli
- Review - 11.22.63 by Stephen King
- Review - The Vagabond King by James Conway
- Review - The Passage by Justin Cronin
- Review - My Sweet Saga by Brett Sills
- Review Spin by Catherine McKenzie
- Unique gifts for book lovers
- Review - Still Alice by Lisa Genova
- I won a book and I now have a blog button
- Novembers Pre-loved Giveaway is Runaway Minister b...
- Review - 8 by Michael Mullin
- Review - Irregular Therapy by Ron Wyn
- The Time Will Come
- Octobers Pre-loved giveaway winner is................
- Review - The Spectacular Simon Burchwood by Scott ...
- ▼ November (28)