Married Lovers by Jackie Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
The joy of getting over 100 pages in to realise this is another book I have read, the 3rd this week. I couldn't remember the end though so stuck with it.
Jackie Collins doing what she does best, junk food for the brain. Petty spoilt rich bitches, sex, drugs and skulduggery.
Cameron Paradise, Paradise the chosen name after running away from her abusive husband has fled to L.A to make a new life for herself as a fitness trainer with big plans on the horizon.
Ryan Richards indepndant movie maker, married to Mandy Richards daughter of a multi millionaire and the spoilt attitude to go with it is reasessing his life and love for his wife, does he want to pursue it try counselling or jsut go for a divorce.
Cameron and Ryans paths soon cross and there starts an attraction that neither of them want to admit. Cameron has a boyfriend on the quiet, a client who wants nothing more than to make her his and it is Ryans best friend.
It is the usual Collins classic, lives all tangled and linked and plenty of scandal and secrets to be reveiled. 4/5 for me. Decent paced and easy to read (I should think so I have read it twice).
View all my reviews
More Competitions available at
- ► 2019 (166)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - Love you more by Jennifer Grant
- Review - Colorado Abduction by Cassie Miles
- Review - The colour Of Death by Michael Cordy
- 100 followers giveaway (poll up)
- Review - Zombie Nights by Tom Lichtenberg
- Review - Half-Inch by McCarty Griffin
- Review - The Intruders by Michael Marshall
- Review - Married Lovers by Jackie Collins
- review - Death Row by Mark Pearson
- Review - The Lazy Crew by Jon KuCala
- Horrified - diet book aimed at 6 year olds
- Review - Twelve by Jasper Kent (Transworld Book Gr...
- Review - Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson
- Review 0 Mississippi Trial, 1995 by Chris Crowe
- Review - Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Just an FYI
- Review - The Living Dead by various authors
- August Pre-Loved Giveaway is From The Dead by Mark...
- Review - From The Dead by Mark Billingham
- Julys pre-loved giveaway winner is..........
- ▼ August (20)