Love You More: The Divine Surprise of Adopting My Daughter by Jennifer Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
What a wonderful and uplifting story of Jennifer Grants journey through life and the process of adoption.
The story goes through many stages. We are introduced to Jennifer's life, how she spent her early years with her husband. Their first home, her faith, their children and the things that happened to decide they wanted to adopt.
We are introduced not only to her children but close friends and some of the people involved in the actual adoption. The journey of what they endured with the process of the adoption, peoples attitudes and comments both during their deciding to adopt and once they got their little girl. Why they chose a child from Guatemala and a child of that age and sex.
The story is so easy to read, infact it is so well written it is like meeting a person and listening to their story of their life, which in effect it is but it doesn't just read like words off a page. The style is so comfortable and easy going that it is like talking to a friend or a friend of a friend.
This is the first time I have read a book on adoption and I worried that maybe it would drone on with procedures and such but it was a beautiful read and I would certainly read another by this author, 5/5 for me.
I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
View all my reviews
More Competitions available at
- ► 2018 (104)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - Love you more by Jennifer Grant
- Review - Colorado Abduction by Cassie Miles
- Review - The colour Of Death by Michael Cordy
- 100 followers giveaway (poll up)
- Review - Zombie Nights by Tom Lichtenberg
- Review - Half-Inch by McCarty Griffin
- Review - The Intruders by Michael Marshall
- Review - Married Lovers by Jackie Collins
- review - Death Row by Mark Pearson
- Review - The Lazy Crew by Jon KuCala
- Horrified - diet book aimed at 6 year olds
- Review - Twelve by Jasper Kent (Transworld Book Gr...
- Review - Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson
- Review 0 Mississippi Trial, 1995 by Chris Crowe
- Review - Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Just an FYI
- Review - The Living Dead by various authors
- August Pre-Loved Giveaway is From The Dead by Mark...
- Review - From The Dead by Mark Billingham
- Julys pre-loved giveaway winner is..........
- ▼ August (20)