This book is in perfect condition it could be given away as a gift. It is fairly thin with only 135 pages.
Open to UK and International readers.
You can now contact me/enter the giveaway via my new form Fill out my form!
Blurb from the back cover
This collection of stories by some of Scotland's leading writers illustrates the devastating impact of crime on people's lives - from burglary to domestic abuse, rape and murder - and focuses on the victims of crime rather than the perpetrators and the investigators.
Acompletely different take on the usual crime book.
All the writers have donated their royalties to Victim Support Scotland.
The book is introduced by Ian Rankin
Wednesday, 6 July 2011
Julys pre-loved giveaway is Shattered by various (crime) authors
More Competitions available at
- ► 2017 (135)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- Review - Confessions of a Corporate Slut by Jacque...
- Review - Widows by Lynda LaPlante
- Review - Private by James Patterson and Maxine Pae...
- Review - Spiral by Koji Suzuki
- Review - Royal Flush by Lynda LaPlante
- Review - Fallen Angel by Maggie Wilson
- Review - The Forbidden Vampire, The Inception book...
- Review - Getting Over Edgar by Joan Barfoot
- Review - I Zombie I by Jack Wallen
- Trixie and some books
- A favour please fellow bloggers
- Review - Monster Story by McCarthy Griffin
- Review - Morrigan's Cross by Nora Roberts
- Free books
- Review - Posted to death by Dean James
- Julys pre-loved giveaway is Shattered by various ...
- Junes pre-loved giveaway winner is...................
- Apologies re June Pre-loved comp
- ▼ July (18)