Introducing Homicide inspector Lindsay Boxer in the first of a series of thriller/crime. When a young couple are killed on their wedding night the case is tough for the only female homicide inspector in San Franciso. Discovering and battling a life threatening condition you immediately feel for the lead detective. From this creates the women's murder club with the most unlikely ladies getting together to use their wits and solve the case before anymore people die.
The killer strikes again and seems to be taunting the police and always staying two steps ahead. When the investigation finally uncovers a name that can be linked to the victims it seems like there might be too much sensationalism. Do they have the right guy?
From there we have much twists and turns, the plot thickens and I was left guessing who was the actual killer. I thought I had it for sure only to be totally thrown. Was ever so slightly upset by the events in the last few chapters but it made for great reading and kept me hooked to find out what would happen next.
I will definately be getting the next few in the series and see how I get on with them. 4 out of 5 for me.
More Competitions available at
- ► 2019 (130)
- ► 2018 (200)
- ► 2017 (138)
- ► 2016 (114)
- ► 2015 (114)
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (87)
- ► 2012 (187)
- LAST DAY Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger giveaway (...
- My review on the Authors site!
- Follow Friday (possibly number 4)
- Review Beyong Exile (day by day Armageddon) by J ...
- 30 day book challenge - day 14
- 30 day book challenge day 13
- Review - The Thieves Of Heaven by Richard Doetsch
- 30 day book challenge day 12
- Last week for the giveaway (UK and International)
- 30 day book challenge day 11
- The Blood That Bonds by Christopher Buecheler (rev...
- 30 day book challenge day 10
- Shock horror - I got a kindle
- Review - Ellan Vannin by Lyn Andrews
- 30 day book challenge day 9
- 30 day book challenge day 8
- Review - Day by day armageddon by J L Bourne
- Follow Friday (3)
- 30 day book challenge - day 7
- Wedding Season by Katie Fforde
- The April pre-loved giveaway (don't kill the messe...
- 30 day book challenge day 6
- FREE BOOK ALERT (UK and International)
- Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop
- Tami Hoag - Kill The Messenger
- 30 day book challenge day 5
- Respect the ARC
- 30 day book challenge day 4
- I won I won
- 30 day book challenge day 3
- 30 day book challenge day 2
- Ladies an author would like your help
- Night Warriors by Graham Masterton
- Random Acts Of Kindness in April
- 30 day book challenge (as posted on facebook)
- It's that time again (follow Friday)
- The Field Of Blood by Denise Mina
- Woohoo A zombie book challenge
- Follow Friday
- House Of Silence by Linda Gillard - my review
- House of Silence by Linda Gillard
- Another new author?
- 1st To Die by James Patterson
- ▼ April (43)